GOOD BYE 2015!!

今年の最後の日が来ました!

Last day of the YEAR!


Hello minna! How about your last day in 2015?
Me? I'm spending my holiday with STORM LOVER KAI!!

STORM LOVER KAI!! game is an Otome Game, literally a Maiden Game.
Otome Game is a story based video game that is targeted towards the females. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the player and one of characters. This genre is most established in Japan, and is mostly made up of visual novels and simulation games (particularly dating sims).

And so, I start playing this game about one year ago. But I stop playing it after 2 months because I become really really busy with my homework and paperwork and projects and presentations and tests!!!

So yesterday, I started to play it again, hoping I can continue from the last save point... AND ACTUALLY THE DATA HAS GOT DELETED ALL :(((

Therefore, I play it from the beginning. Then I realize something. The game was in Japanese and I COULD READ THE DIALOG NOW!! :D
[Aaa, onna no ko ni kurai kao sasechatte. Warui otoko da ne-]
[Aaa, you make a girl's face become dark. You are a bad guy aren't you?]

[Kore kara mo, boku to isshou ni itekure. Kanashimaseru you na koto wa, zettai shinai kara]

[From now on, please stay with me. I won't do anything that make you sad anymore]

Anyway, this game is really interesting!
(especially for you who likes ikemen in your story)
You can date the character and chat with them. You also can do a part-time job (aru-baito) and earn some money for a present to your boyfriend, such as a scarf when it's winter, a glasses, a hat, and many more (> 3 <)

You can try it and download the ISO here
And it seems there's the English version, here (^ ^)y

Well then, See you NEXT YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment