うたプリライブ 5th STAGE

Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love LIVE 5th Stage!


Yesterday, 16 January 2016 and today 17 January 2016 is...
UTAPRI LIVE 5TH STAGE!!
*yeeaaayy yeaaaayyy!! (my fangirling screams)

Uta no Prince-sama is an anime adaption from an OTOME GAME.
So it's continue until now and they have been held a seiyuu event and eventually it becomes a concert named UTAPRI LIVE.

And now it's already UTAPRI LIVE 5th STAGE!!
It's held on 16 January and 17 January 2016 at Saitama Super Arena
(I heard the place is twice bigger that Nippon Budokan, wooowww)
For you who wants to know the situation of UtaPri Live first day,
here's a short report from Rocking Hard here

It's really exciting to read the report and at the same time feel depressed because I can't go there TT_TT

And like the previous live, they're announced the 4th season of UtaPri (even though they not announced the tittle yet)
I bet it's something more ridiculous www but it's fine as long as the song is enjoyable, the tittle is not really matter for me :D

Actually, I only know this information this morning. Tattsun (Suzuki Tatsuhisa) was injured and still performed in UtaPri Live!!! (0q0")

Anyway, I also found something interesting.
THAT IS KIRAMUNE MUSIC FESTIVAL 2015 Blu-Ray DVD
They have tweeted the link to the 90 sec. promotional video last night.
by the way here's the video :)


I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RELEASE DATE!!
(Kirafes 2015 ==> 17 February 2016)
(UtaPri Live 5th Stage ==> September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment