First Trip Overseas! (part 2)

Okay, now I would like to continue the story--
So, on the 3rd day I went to the Laser Buddha.
Laser Buddha
It was really hot and we have to walk just to take photo because the bus can't park there.


After that we're heading to Nong nooch Village and have lunch there.
heading to the theater to watch the Show!
We watch the Elephant Show too. It's very interesting and amusing!
The elephants were playing basketball, riding a bicycle, painting a shirt, and also they ask some volunteer to lay down and get step over by the elephant!! Wow!

After watch the show, we go to Dried Fruit Market. It's a big market that sells various snacks, like dried squid, fish snack, and many more. After that we head back to Bangkok and visit the night market, Asiatique.
I really love the architecture! It's like an ancient door or something like that :P
Asiatique the Riverfront is very huge! It's even had a fountain in the center of the Asiatique.
And a ferris wheel!
Anyway, the place was very crowded. It has many shops and stalls selling various things like snacks, food and drinks, souvenirs, clothes, soaps, and many else. There's also some fast food counter like KFC and McDonald.

So we given 2 hours to walk around and shopping there. And I found a unique shop!
Masterpiece from PAPER
I felt really sorry to the owner because I didn't see the "NO PHOTO" sign and I asked to him "Can I take a picture of these?" And he just nodded to me! After I took the photos and say thank you and walk away, my friends told me about the sign and I was like "......... but... he let me take the picture there......." I'M SORRY OWNER!

Yeah, and I don't buy anything in Asiatique, I just waste my time walked around with my bodyguards (some of my friend who always stick to me WHERE EVER I GO). Besides my mood was not very good at that time so I don't really have any interest to shop.

While waiting the times up, I went to the parking lot and go to Seven Eleven to buy a drink. The bus was parked across the street from the Asiatique. Seven Eleven is located besides the parking lot. So I just buy a bottle of strawberry milk at Asiatique (I think it's not even in Asiatique, it's at Seven Eleven across the road from Asiatique LOL)

And finally we came to the last day, MBK! and also my time to do my assignment for this trip. I was chosen to be in charge of the hotel, restaurant, and first aid. Usually the people who had assignment have to stand by earlier than everyone, but fortunately at the fourth day, the time to assemble is one hour later than the day before. So, I took care of the hotel and check-out for my friends from the hotel. After that, we head to MBK, Mah Boon Krong, the biggest shopping mall in Bangkok and adjacent to Tokyu Department Store.

We arrived a little bit earlier and we have to wait 15 minutes until the mall is open. I already told my friends that I want to rush to the 7th floor and we can take a different path today because I think I would spend a long time there. But my friends also wants to go there and they agreed with me and we rush to the 7th floor as soon as the mall is opened. I immediately find the escalator and the signs.

Finally, I can go to the first ANIMATE in Bangkok!
ANIMATE in Bangkok is opened on February 2016. It's recently open so there's so many signs to get there. There's even a poster sticked on the side of the escalator from the ground floor to the 2nd floor. Waaaww, I'm so happy.

FINALLY, ARRIVED AT ANIMATE! It's like a heaven for me!! PARADISE! asdfghjk!! (please ignore my stupid fangirling)
ANIMATE!!!! YEEAAAYYYY!!!
Shining Store, open in 20 March, 3 days after I go back from Bangkok! *fustated
Anyway, I got there really early. There's nobody else besides the clerk and me and my friend(s). Wowww it was really really amazing! Anime merchandise was really great too, but THE MAGAZINE AND THE BLU-RAY DVD IS THE BEST!
KAMIYA HIROSHI!! (////o////)
GrandRodeo's sign and congrats for ANIMATE BKK
Miyano Mamoru's Live Tour 2015 AMAZING!
Kamiya Hiroshi's 4th Mini Album HAREGOU
Kamiya Hiroshi's 5th Mini Album HAREROKU
Although we're given 2 hours for shopping in MBK, I only went to ANIMATE, and come back running because I almost late (thank God I ran back because on the last day, many of my friend was late and fined IDR 50k, phew "= 3=).

After MBK, we had lunch at Asia Hotel and then heading to the Airport and fly back to Jakarta via Singapore by SQ. It was quite fun except the guiding part. I did a bad job because I haven't get calm from my excitement and fangirling at ANIMATE, soooo..... when I got called for my guiding assignment, I forgot everything I have read before and my head gone blank and.... done TT__TT

Well, that's all my stories being overseas for the first time. I know, it's crazy (and it's very long) but I really had fun! I want to go again with my friends and create more memories together before we graduate!

5 comments:

  1. Now that I think of it, I should've bought the paper goods! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I also have so many regrets because not buying the things I want... TT__TT

      Delete
  2. ああ and i didn't pay the penalty haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ああ and i didn't pay the penalty haha

    ReplyDelete