First Trip Overseas! (part 1)

皆元気かい?久しぶりだね!

How are you minna? Long time no see!


I thought I would write this post last week but it seems I can't because my school activities started immediately after I got back (T_T) So I didn't have time to write, EVEN TO REST! >  <

But now I finally could spare my time because my school is a Catholic School so they celebrate Easter Day and I got school break for 2 days! Yey! (^ ^)Y

First of all, HAPPY EASTER DAY!

And now, I would like to share my experience being abroad for the first time ~~WoW~~ This could be a long post so I will break it into 2 parts, Enjoy!


So on the first day, I went to the airport at 2 am and waited patiently with my friends. My flight was at 5.25 in the morning though, I can't sleep because I really nervous > <

First I fly to Singapore by SQ (Singapore Airlines) and visit Merlion Park
by the way that's my friend's hand
The weather was very hot and I forgot to bring a hat! The sun really shine that time.

After that, we go to Bugis Street and buy souvenirs at Singapore Souvenir Centre.
they sold various things...
Still at the Bugis Street, we also tried the "One Dollar Ice Cream"
Unfortunately I didn't took any picture of it (~ ~")
But you should try it if you go to Singapore, I really recommend it!

After enjoying the Ice Cream, we went to Gardens by the Bay
We had a free time for around 1 hours so I walked around with my friends and we found a souvenir shop. They sell various flowers, fertilizers, vases and pots, souvenirs like key chains and displays, paintings and they also sell drinks and ice cream.

My friend bought the ice cream with flower flavor. The flavors are White Rose, Lavender, Orchard Vanilla and many more flowers. I tried the White Rose Flavor, it taste like a normal ice cream but the fragrant was too powerful as like as I eat a perfumed ice cream (p* *)

Okay, let's get away from the ice cream.
After walk around Gardens by the Bay, we had lunch at Marina Barrage
Marina Barrage supplying around 10% of the nation’s water needs
the view from the top (Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, and Singapore Flyer)
I really love Singapore, it's really clean and we could drink waters from the tap! I knew it already but it's surprised me when I found many water tap in Singapore... (o_o)

After lunch, we head back to Changi Airport and fly to Bangkok.
We stayed at Twin Towers Hotel.

For now, the first day has ended. It's a long day, really...

So continue to the next day, second day is in Bangkok!
We had a morning call at 6 am and breakfast at 7 am, then after an hour we're ready to go out! First destination is Grand Palace.
one of the parts of the Palace
The Grand Palace is really huge and crowded so I can't took all the picture of the full Grand Palace. Anyway after having a tour around Grand Palace, we're heading to Reclining Buddha Temple.
Ah, I forgot to mention that I met a lot of Japanese people who visited Grand Palace and Reclining Buddha Temple. Not only Japanese, but also Chinese people and Western people too.

After Reclining Buddha, we went to Wat Arun by boat.
Then, we have a free time for shopping around Wat Arun.
Wat Arun is famous with it's shopping because the cheap price. They sell shirts, hats, sunglasses, brooch and hair clips, porcelain cups, some elephants purse or something like that, glasses miniature for souvenirs and many else (I only bought a brooch for my mom, an elephant-shaped brooch).

After an hour, we're going back by boat again to see some fish, but unfortunately I cannot see any fish at that time. The guide said that the fish wouldn't come out every time so we have to give up.

Okay, continue from Wat Arun, we're heading to Pattaya!
Pattaya is like Bali in Indonesia. They have a beach and a wonderful night-life. We also visited Hard Rock Cafe too.
It's located across the Pattaya Beach
Sunset at Pattaya Beach
that's ME! hehehe, twin tail for second day!
After visiting the beach, we had dinner and go to hotel. On the second day we stayed at Baron Beach Hotel. It's located beside the Central Festival Pattaya. Central Festival Pattaya is a shopping mall in Pattaya. There's a lot of shops and a food court on the ground floor. Me and some of my friends went to the mall and we go to Naraya, Daiso and also to the bookstore, B2S and AsiaBook.

The mall is really close to the hotel, you only cross the road in front of the hotel and there's the mall. We walk around the mall until 10 pm and go back to the hotel.

Second day is finished like that.

AND I think this post finish up here. Third and Fourth day will catch up on the next post. I think the next post would be very long because I wanna talk about ANIMATE in Bangkok!

Please look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment