BATAM

FINALLY! After having 2 weeks full with tests (because I was gone for a week), A NEW POST! I wanna share my experience at Batam :D
First, I went to Batam from Sukarno Hatta International Airport, 9 am.
and I was told to gather there at 5AM O.o (too early even for me)
Terminal 1C - Departure
 We were using Batik Air to Batam and Lion Air to go back to Jakarta.

 "WELCOME TO BATAM" at Hang Nadim Airport, Batam.

The "National Competition of Indonesia and Foreign Languages Debate" was held at Politeknik Negeri Batam.
I wanna take a selfie here but there's no time for that :(
And we're welcomed by the banner in front of the University! So happy :)))
"Welcome Contingents of Indonesia and Foreign Languages Debate Competition for SMK Student 2015"
Actually there's another one banner, or more like billboard, placed right in front of the Airport Toll Road in Batam, but I didn't notice it and missed the chance to take the photo :(
cute banner ^ ^
We're staying at Mercure Hotel, Batam.

Then, I participate in the competition for 3 days!
On the first day, we joined the opening ceremony and technical meeting for each language competition. After that, we immediately take the writing competition and listening competition.

Second day, we had a role play and interview with juries.
Third day, we had a reading competition, and the reading competition was the hardest competition  (- -)

And the fourth day, we should join the closing ceremony and also there's a winner announcement. In the morning, before the closing ceremony, we had a Batam Tour.

First, we visited "Welcome to Batam" photo spot to take some photo together with Jakarta Team.

Near the photo spot, there's something like this.
it's like an old building
Photo from inside
||  ||  ||  ||  || so many pillar ||  ||  ||  ||  ||

Then we go to Chocolate House.
Choco House Mascot :D

After that we're heading to Barelang Bridge.
there's too many people, so I can't take the photo clearly :(

And then we go to Nagoya Hills. In Nagoya Hills, there's a supermarket. There's so many cheap things here :)))
TOP 100 Supermarket

THEN we visit Marina Beach, Batam.
we can see "Welcome to Batam" from here

After Batam Tour, we head back to Hotel and rest. At 6 pm we go to Politeknik Negeri Batam to join the closing ceremony and hear the announcement. Uooohh, I'm very nervous at that time.

AND AMAZINGLY I GOT 3RD PLACE AND THE BEST SPEAKER FOR JAPANESE DEBATE COMPETITION.
the bigger one is "3rd place" and the smaller one is the "best speaker"
Best Speaker
3rd Place










That's all my report in Batam~
*too many pictures
Thank you for reading my post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment