Review Manga

Today I'm gonna write about my favorites manga ever!Kamisama Hajimemashita and Akatsuki no Yona!!!

Lately I've been watching Akagami no Shirayukihime.
AND I REALLY LOVE IT <3 <3 <3

I've been busy for weeks aaaand I really don't have time to write at all.
But today I already done my works and I still have 2 hours before going to school :)

So, what I'm talking about is Kamisama Hajimemashita new update (^ ^)
Actually it's already out on 28th August.
and I already read it on 29th August.
But I don't really had much time to write it here (- -)


and when I read the 131th chapter, I was like....
"FINALLY TOMOE KNOWS ABOUT NANAMI'S CONDITION!!"

I was so excited and then 2 chapters done in a second.
"I want more..."

Then I go check Akatsuki no Yona and oh my, there's an update too~
the 101th chapters really give me TOO MUCH feels.

It's about Zeno's real identity.
I already guess that Zeno is the first generation of Yellow Dragon.

BUT I DIDN'T THINK THAT THE CLIFFHANGER REALLY MAKES ME SO CURIOUS!!

because I can't subside my curiosity anymore, I went googling for the raw version aaaand, found it!

the quality is not really fine but it's better than nothing :)
Kawaaii Little Ki-ja
SO KI-JA HAS REALLY MET ZENO BEFORE
Oh look, little Shin-Ah is here too
---*---*---
So, Zeno has met all of them before Yona gather them up.
GREAT!

Oh wait, it's already 4th Sept!!
Kamiya Hiroshi's first live is on 5th Sept!!
SO IT'S TOMORROW?!?!
I have a Japanese debate Competition at that day...
Ah, I hope I could watch Kamiya Hiroshi's first live.

By the way congrats to Kamiya-san,
[Hareroku] ranked 1 on Daily Oricon Album! *yeeyy*

Okay I think today is enough, I should get ready to go to school.
it's already 4 am :(
*no sleep for today, again....


Akatsuki no Yona scans credit to KiraKira Treasure box

As usual, sorry for my bad english hehe~

1 comment: