HAREROKU ハレロク

Today I found PV or promotional video of KAMIYA HIROSHI'S NEW ALBUM! (okay now it's midnight and I'm trying so hard to not fangirling in front of my netbook ( >w< ))

It's Hiroshi Kamiya's 5th Mini Album, Hareroku!

Hareroku is the next mini album from Haregou that released on 29 July 2015, EXACTLY ON MY BIRTHDAY! It feels like the best gift ever for my birthday lol

Kiramune is already 5th anniversary, and so Hiroshi Kamiya~
Hiroshi Kamiya make a new mini album for his 5th anniversary being a Kiramune Member.

In his new mini album, he will sing CONNECT' "Runaway Train", Daisuke Namikawa's "Jam Packed Train", Miyu Irino's "Nagare Boshi", and Tetsuya Kakihara's "My life My time" 
means he will cover the other members songs (^ w ^) 
and the he will remake My Diary and use it for Music Video in Hareroku.


here's the Hareroku's PV: 

or you can watch it here

Hareroku is release on 26th August 2015.
I can't wait to see the full MV!

By the way, I haven't watch "HARE-GO!" Music Video yet!!!! 
Could anyone give me the link to watch it? I will be very grateful <3

Okay, so I think this will be my second post (^ 3^)Y
and as always, sorry for my poor english m(_ _)m   
 
See you on the next post! 

2 comments:

  1. You can watch HARE-GOU! PV and making here
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2644011/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!
      本当にありがとうございます!

      Delete