Kamiya Hiroshi's 『ハレロク』

I decide to write post again today (before my exam starts) BECAUSE...
I have a great news for you~

It's about Kamiya Hiroshi's 5th Mini Album, HAREROKU!

Yesterday, I went searching about Hareroku's songs AND-
I FINALLY FOUND A LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT!

I'm so happy and immediately download it.
I really love my diary-new chapter!
It's a remake from my diary in Hare no Hi's album.

you could listen my diary-new chapter here
check out my diary and my diary-new chapter PV too!

I really love Kamiya Hiroshi in the new PV.
He looks very young and different from usual.
KAMIYAN!! かわいい~
an extra GIF (> <)

The PV is telling about Kamiya Hiroshi's journey for 5 years in Kiramune.
This time, the making is used for the PV too.
It was all the idea from Kamiya Hiroshi himself~


Ah, I also found this very cute (///o///)
It's the same like the cover of HAREGOU!




KAMIYAN FIGURE!


credit pictures to ただの SEIYUU FANBOY :) and Hibiki
credit GIF to Hiroshi_love

No comments:

Post a Comment