Anime Festival Asia ID 2015

Hello folks~ I'm back!
I'm back from the heaven "AFAID 2015".
the entrance gate :D

This time, AFAID take place at JIExpo, Kemayoran, Jakarta.
This year I come with Yutaka again <3

When I come, it's already 1 pm (because I HAVE to go to school in the morning) and the ticket box was not very crowded. But when I got in to the hall, IT'S A SEA OF HUMAN inside (*...*)
and there's the Mini Stage

After walking around for 1 hour, I got tired and buy kakigoori(かき氷)
Strawberry and Melon~
AND A MIRACLE HAS HAPPENED- 奇跡がー

When I was eating my kakigoori,
HANA AND BAOZI WALK IN FRONT OF ME!!!

They're so beautiful even when you see them up close (////o////)
SORRY IT'S VERY BLURRY!
Oh right, Hana and Baozi is a cosplayer from China and now live in Singapore. They're a real-life BL (it seems they are dating for 4 years already! Wow...)

Hana and Baozi official accounts:
weibo , twitter , facebook

They're cosplaying Ferid Bathory and Mikaela from Owari no Seraph!
When I know that's Hana and Baozi, I really surprised and my hands won't move and in the end the photo was taken by Yutaka.

After see Hana and Baozi, I see Haruma Miura <3
He's promoting Shingeki no Kyojin Movie 2: End of the World.
Yutaka with Haruma Miura
It's not the real person though hehehe.

Then I met my Senpai and we took a photo together.
with my Senpai ( ^ , ^ )

The booth were not very much but still, it's very crowded and cramped.
And at the DAISUKI.net booth, I found this big poster!
yeah, it's WORKING!!3

It was very very fun and I met many of my friends and senpai.
But this year the cosplayer was very few...

I even couldn't found Zen and Obi from Akagami no Shirayukihime, Tomoe from Kamisama Hajimemashita and HAKU FROM AKATSUKI NO YONA!!!

Rather than last year, this year wasn't very crowded and the place is not big enough.

Anyway I had much fun after the Mid Test so it's fine!

That's all the report about AFAID 2015!

ありがとうございました~ 

See you next year at AFAID 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment