MIYUKI IS BACK! And so Irino Miyu❤

Heyyy fellas! How'd you doing?

I'm finally back to my blog after one and half year(笑)

So the reason I'm back is, I read from somewhere that Irino Miyu is going to release a new single after his hiatus!


This is gonna be his 4th Single yey I'm so happy :D

For you who doesn't know what happen to Irino Miyu-kun, he was hiatus for a year after his solo concerts in January 2017.

Miyu announced on his official blog on November 30 that he will take hiatus from his professional activities for a while for studying abroad. He says it will be a "journey" for his current and future activities, not retirement, and he will return sooner than people expect.

And now he has come back!

Actually I just knew a few days ago that Irino Miyu is hiatus, and when I'm shocked with the news, I went to Kiramune official page and found out that Miyu is already back\(^_^)/

You can check Irino Miyu's new single CM below 👇(^ ^  )

or you can watch it here

FREEDOM is going to released on June 20th 2018.
I really looking forward to see Miyu-kun's MV!
自由くんカッコイイよ~

Anyway, I just went to update links for Seiyuu Event Videos, I've added link to Otomate Party, Quiz no Prince-sama, and many more. So if you have time, come and check it out!

That's the end of today's post,thank you for my readers m(_  _)m
I love you all!

みんな大好き!

No comments:

Post a Comment